Trump.....America's Slum Lord

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Hey Buddy! You got any of that there stuff that'll make my wanger grow? Send me enough for say... oh... six inches worth. THANKS!
I was gonna ask for the same thing...then I thought.....what the heck do I need an 18 inch wanger for?👍

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Think of the possibilities, you could entertain yourself!! We'd probably not see you post as often!🤪 🤪 🤪
My best man at my wedding, and I at his, had a sledgehammer of a willie. Get a few beers in him and out it came... He loved showing it off. Every guy in the room would hang his head in shame, while all the girls would scream, OH MY GOD... If it had been a fish, it would be on someone's mantle right now. IT WAS HUGE... :eek:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
My best man at my wedding, and I at his, had a sledgehammer of a willie. Get a few beers in him and out it came... He loved showing it off. Every guy in the room would hang his head in shame, while all the girls would scream, OH MY GOD... If it had been a fish, it would be on someone's mantle right now. IT WAS HUGE... :eek:
I sincerely hope that's a joke.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Did he become a photographer......he sure wouldn't have needed a tripod to steady the camera. .

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
I meant the part about "Get a few beers in him and out it came... He loved showing it off. Every guy in the room would hang his head in shame, while all the girls would scream, OH MY GOD"
Yes... that is a true story. I, never being much of a drinker, but one h ell of a dart player, carried him out of more bars than you can imagine. I'd pick him up, throw him over my left shoulder, and stand there daring anyone to touch him 'cause I'd drop them with my right. On his wedding night his new father in law put me in charge of being his body guard till the wedding the next afternoon; it was a bit of work taking care of that boy...

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Yes... that is a true story. I, never being much of a drinker, but one h ell of a dart player, carried him out of more bars than you can imagine. I'd pick him up, throw him over my left shoulder, and stand there daring anyone to touch him 'cause I'd drop them with my right. On his wedding night his new father in law put me in charge of being his body guard till the wedding the next afternoon; it was a bit of work taking care of that boy...
I would never associate with anyone who exposed himself in public and I am very surprised you do.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
I would never associate with anyone who exposed himself in public and I am very surprised you do.
Well, Macey... he was my best friend, what can I say? I was usually able to stop him, but he was a hard drinker and never could stop. He later became an alcoholic and wouldn't hang out with me cause I didn't drink. Haven't spoke to him in 30 years... Maybe it's shriveled up by now??? :unsure:

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Well, Macey... he was my best friend, what can I say? I was usually able to stop him, but he was a hard drinker and never could stop. He later became an alcoholic and wouldn't hang out with me cause I didn't drink. Haven't spoke to him in 30 years... Maybe it's shriveled up by now??? :unsure:
I am sure you did your best to help him but sometimes nothing can be done. It's just the way it is.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Good for you . . . I mean that.